Financing Disney Vacation Club with Monera: How Does it Work?
It’s an exciting time. Maybe you are getting ready to become a new Disney Vacation Club member. Or perhaps you’re preparing to add-on more points. Either way, you are about to embark on a journey to add a little more magic to your life. Regardless of the reason, Monera Financial is here to help you make it happen. We thought it would be beneficial to give you an overview of what the financing process looks like so you know exactly what to expect when you decide to finance your DVC with us.
Approval for Financing
- To begin the financing process, you will want to visit our Instant Quote Tool. Be sure to also use this tool as a resource while shopping for contracts to determine which option is right for you.
- Once you are ready to get approval, choose Apply Now, fill out the form, and submit.
- You may choose to get approval before or after you have an accepted offer. Since we offer a no credit check option, you will be able to easily get approved either way. We will send you an approval email in one business day or less.
- Once you have your approval email and an accepted offer, the next step is for you to send us a copy of your contract. Directions for this will be located in your approval email.
Commitment to Finance & Loan Estimate
- Once we have your approval and a copy of your contract, we will put together a Commitment to Finance Letter which shows our commitment to finance your Disney Vacation Club contract.
- We will also put together a Loan Estimate to show you a breakdown of the loan, interest, and closing costs. Any deposit held in escrow you made to hold the contract will be applied to your cash to close in your loan estimate.
- Both of these documents will be emailed to you, your agent, and title company so they know you have secured financing for your contract.
- Next, we wait to hear back from Disney on Right of First Refusal. Disney has up to 45 days for this process. Average waits are around 30 days.
- Once Disney waives Right of First Refusal, the title company will put together your closing packet.
- The closing packet will be emailed to you. It includes loan documents as well as documents for the sale itself.
- There will be a few documents that need notarized. We do accept an online notary which might be a good option if all buyers aren’t located in the same place. Check with your title company to see if they offer these services.
- Both the buyer and seller will receive closing packets and are tasked with getting their documents signed and sent back to the title company. Along with the documents, both parties need to include any out of pocket closing funds.
- Always check with your title company to determine what sort of funds they will accept for both the deposit held in escrow and closing funds.
- Once the title company has all documents returned from both buyers and sellers, they will reach out to Monera Financial for the loan funds and will close the sale within 24-48 hours of receiving financing.
- Upon closing, the tile company will send information to Disney for the transfer of ownership. While the buyer is now the official owner of the contract, it does take Disney up to 30 days to transfer ownership.
Congrats on your new Disney Vacation Club contract!
- While the documents requiring a notary require two witnesses, check with your notary to see if they are able to serve as one of the witness or if they have others in their office that can serve as a witness.
- UK and Canadian borrowers will want to ensure they are able to make payments in US dollars. Contact Monera if you need assistance with this.
- Since we work with a variety of title companies, always check with your title company to see what sort of funds they will accept. In most cases, you will be able to put $2,000-$2,500 of your initial deposit on a credit card and the remainder of the closing costs will need to be in certified funds (wire transfer or certified check). Your title company can best direct your on this.
We are here and ready to guide you on your journey of financing a Disney Vacation Club membership. If you would like to speak to a team member to further discuss financing, don’t hesitate to contact us at 1-855-DVC-FUND (382-3863) or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!